Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC Recruitment 2019)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
No. of Vacancies: 106
Name of the Post:
- Geologist, Group A
- Geophysicist, Group A
- Chemist Group A
- Junior Hydrogeologist (Scientist B), Group A
- Candidates must have completed Master Degree or equivalent from a recognized institute for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limi – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 years
- Written Test
- Interview /Personality Test
Gen/OBC – Rs.200/-
All Other canidates – Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online from official website www.upsc.gov.in
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates go to official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Find the correct notification (or download below link ) and open it.
- Read the notification carefully and apply online application form.
- Eligible candidates fill academic qualification,experience and all mandatory details.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Application fee should be paid through online as per the category.(If Required)
- Ensure all details entered correctly before Submitting.
- Take a print out of online application form for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Start Date for Submission of Application: 20.03.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16.04.2019