Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post:
- Chemist –A First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry (OR) Chemical Technology (OR) Industrial Chemistry (OR) An Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India) + Experience in research in Pure or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry for a period of not less than 2 years
- Junior Chemist –Must possess a First or Second Class Post Graduate Degree in any Branch of Chemistry of any university or institution recognized by the UGC. (OR) An Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India). Note: Other things being equal, preference shall be given to a candidate who possesses a Post Graduate Degree in Analytical Chemistry or to a candidate who possesses practical experience for a period of not less than one year in any recognized research or Analytical or Metallurgical Laboratory. Explanation: i.“Recognized Research Laboratory” means laboratory recognized by the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Government of India. ii.“Recognized analytical or Metallurgical Laboratory” means a Laboratory, which is engaged in Testing and Analytical and issues Test Certificate.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes – No maximum age limit
- Others – Maximum Age Limit- 30 years
- Chemist – Rs.37,700-1,19,500/- (Level 20)
- Junior Chemist – Rs.35,900-1,13,500/- (Level 13)
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website at tnpsc.gov.in
Instructions to Apply:
How to Apply:
- Candidates Go to official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Read the information carefully and apply online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification,experience and all details as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Application fee should be paid through online as per the category.
- Ensure all details entered correctly before Submitting.
- Take a print out of online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06.03.2019