Organization: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
No. of Vacancies: 15
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Geologist (Department of Geology and Mining) – 10
- Assistant Geochemist (Public Works Department ) – 05
- Candidates must have completed M.Sc Degree in Geology or Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Master of science (Technology) in Hydrogeology with Geochemistry/Chemistryas one of the subjects in degree from a recognized institute.
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 years
- Gen/OBC – Rs.300 (Reg Fee+ Examination Fee)
- SC/ST/EX Serviceman/PWD – Nil
- Rs.37,700 – Rs.1,19,500/-
- Written Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online from official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates go to official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification carefully and apply online application form.
- Eligible candidates fill academic qualification,experience and all mandatory details.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Application fee should be paid through online as per the category.(If Required)
- Ensure all details entered correctly before Submitting.
- Take a print out of online application form.
- Start Date for Submission of Application: 12.02.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13.03.2019