Organization: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB Recruitment 2019)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
No. of Vacancies: 224
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Engineer
- Enviormental Scientist
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree/Master Degree or equivalent from a recognized institute for TNPCB Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limi – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 years
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.37,700 – Rs.1,19,500/-
- Enviormental Scientist – Rs.37,700 – Rs.1,19,500/-
- Assistant – Rs.19,500 – Rs 62,000/-
- Typist – Rs.19,500 – Rs 62,000/-
- Online Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- OC/BCO/BCM/MBC/DNC – Rs.500/-
- All other Candidates : Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online from official website www.tnpcb.gov.in
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates go to official website www.tnpcb.gov.in
- Find the correct notification (or download below link ) and open it.
- Read the notification carefully and apply online application form.
- Eligible candidates fill academic qualification,experience and all mandatory details.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Application fee should be paid through online as per the category.(If Required)
- Ensure all details entered correctly before Submitting.
- Take a print out of online application form for TNPCB Recruitment 2019.
- Start Date for Submission of Application: 05.03.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23.04.2019