Organization: Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board (TN MRB)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
No. of Vacancies: 39
Name of the Post:
- Dental Hygienist
- ECG Technician
- Laboratory Technician Grade II
- Prosthetic Craftsman
- Candidates must have completed 10th/12th/Dipolma or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Maximum Age Limit – 57 years
- Dental Hygienist – Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- ECG Technician – Rs.19,500 – Rs.62,000/-
- Radiographer – Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-
- Laboratory Technician Grade II – Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-
- Pharmacist – Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Audiometrician – Rs.19,500 – Rs.62,000/-
- Prosthetic Craftsman – Rs.19,500 – Rs.62,000/-
- Academic Qualification
- Technical Qualification
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online from official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates go to official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Find the correct notification (or download below link ) and open it.
- Read the notification carefully and apply online application form.
- Eligible candidates fill academic qualification,experience and all mandatory details.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Application fee should be paid through online as per the category.(If Required)
- Ensure all details entered correctly before Submitting.
- Take a print out of online application form.
- Start Date for Submission of Application: 15.02.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07.03.2019