Organization: Serious Fraud Investigation (SFIO Recruitment 2019)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Director (Banking)
- Sr.Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)
- Senior Assistant Director
- Sr.Assistant Director (Corporate Law)
- Senior Assistant Director (Capital Market)
- Private Secretary
- Candidates must have completed Bachelors Degree/CA or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Rs.44,900 – Rs.2,08,700/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from official website (or download below link ) www.sfio.nic.in
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates go to official website www.sfio.nic.in
- Find the correct notification (or download below link) and read carefully.
- Download application form and fill up correctly (if required) for SFIO Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates send their hard copies of the signed application form filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Birth certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification,please check notification) by post.Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- “To Director, Serious Fraud Investigation Office, 211 d Door, Pt. Dccndayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi”
- Start Date for Submission of Application: 12.03.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08.04.2019