Organization: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Recruitment 2019)
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
No. of Vacancies: 103769
Name of the Post:
- Assistant (Workshop)
- Assistant Bridge
- Assistant C&W
- Assistant Depot Stores)
- Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel)
- Assistant Loco Shed (Electrical)
- Assistant Operations (Electrical)
- Assistant Pointsman
- Assistant Signal & Telecom
- Assistant Track Machine
- Assistant TL & AC
- Assistant TL & AC ( Workshop
- Assistant TRD
- Assistant Works (Workshop)
- Hospital Assistant
- Track Maintainer Grade IV
- Candidates must have completed 10th/12th /ITI or equivalent from a recognized institute for RRC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limi – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 33 years
- Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Gen/OBC – Rs.500/-
- All other candidates – Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online from official website www.rrcmas.in
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates go to official website www.rrcmas.in
- Find the correct notification (or download below link ) and open it.
- Read the notification carefully and apply online application form.
- Eligible candidates fill academic qualification,experience and all mandatory details.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Application fee should be paid through online as per the category.(If Required)
- Ensure all details entered correctly before Submitting.
- Take a print out of online application form for RRC Recruitment 2019.
- Start Date for Submission of Application: 12.03.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12.04.2019