Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB NTPC)
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
No. of Vacancies: 130000
Name of the Post:
Non Technical Popular Categories:
- Junior Cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk Cum Typist
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
- Traffic Assistant,Goods Guard
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Apprentice
- Staff NURSE
- Health & Malaria Inspector
- Pharmacist , ECG Technician
- Lab Assistant
- Lab Superintendent
Ministerial & Isolated Categories:
- Chief Law Assistant
- Junior Translator (Hindi)
Level – 1 Posts:
- Track Maintainer Grade
- Helpers in Various department (Electrical ,Engineering,Mechanical ,S&T Department Porter)
- Minimum Age Limi – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 33 years
- Gen/OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-Sm/Transgender/Minorities/Economically Backward – Rs.250/-
- Preliminary Test
- Main Test
How to Apply:
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates go to RRB NTPC official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the correct notification (or download below link ) and open it.
- Read the notification carefully and apply online application form.
- Eligible candidates fill academic qualification,experience and all mandatory details.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Application fee should be paid through online as per the category.(If Required)
- Ensure all details entered correctly before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RRB NTPC online application form.
- Start Date for Submission of Application: 28.02.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Notified Soon