Organization: Ministry of Mines Recruitment 2019
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: New Delhi
No. of Vacancies: 25
Name of the Post:
- Candidates must have completed Matriculation and valid Driving Licence or equivalent from a recognized institute for Ministry of Mines Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from official website (or download below link ) www.mines.gov.in
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates go to official website www.mines.gov.in
- Find the correct notification (or download below link) and read carefully.
- Download application form and fill up correctly (if required) for Ministry of Mines Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates send their hard copies of the signed application form filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Birth certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification,please check notification) by post.Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- “The Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India,North eastern Region, Lower Motinagar, Lumsohpoh, Shillong-793014”
- Start Date for Submission of Application: 16.03.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15.04.2019