Organization: Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2019 (ISB)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Kochi,Kerala
No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post:
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)
- Candidates must have completed MSc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology/Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce or equivalent from a recognized institute for Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 years
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from official website at (or download below link) www.indianspices.com
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates go to official website www.indianspices.com
- Find the correct notification (or download below link) and open it.
- Read notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Download application form and fill up correctly (if required)
- Candidates reach advertised venue (Address & walk in date Mentioned in official notification) with all original document, Xerox copies,filled in application form for Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2019
- “Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, Palarivattom, NH Bypass, Kochi, Kerala-682025, Ph No: 0484-2333610”
- Walk in date and time: 14.03.2019 10.00 AM