Organization: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over india
No. of Vacancies: 27
Name of the Post:
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) -15
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) -12
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/Petrochemical/Chemical Technology/Instrumentation/Electrical &Instrumentation/Electronics &Instrumentation /Electrical&Electronics with minimum 65% marks from a recognized institute.
- Maximum Age Limit – 28 years
- Rs.60,000/- Rs.1,80,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online from GAIL official website www.gailonline.com
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates go to GAIL official website www.gailonline.com
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification carefully and apply online application form.
- Eligible candidates fill academic qualification,experience and all mandatory details.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Application fee should be paid through online as per the category.(If Required)
- Ensure all details entered correctly before Submitting.
- Take a print out of online application form.
- Start Date for Submission of Application: 12.02.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13.03.2019