Organization: CSIR Madras Recruitment 2019
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post:
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT)
- Candidates must have completed Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institute for CSIR Madras Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 years
- Gen/OBC – Rs.500/-
- All other candidates – Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from official website (or download below link ) www.csircmc.res.in
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates go to official website www.csircmc.res.in
- Find the correct notification (or download below link) and read carefully.
- Download application form and fill up correctly (if required) for CSIR Madras Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates send their hard copies of the signed application form filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Birth certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification,please check notification) by post.Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- “The Controller of Administartion, CSIR Madras Complex, CSIR Road, CSIR Campus, Taramani, chennai – 600 113, Tamil Nadu”
- Start Date for Submission of Application: 09.03.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22.04.2019